Each baby is on his or her individual schedule.
Our Routine Includes
- Feeding, changing, napping and lots of play-time and loving interaction.
- “Lap time” provides comfort and affection.
- “Floor time” encourages development of both large motor and small motor skills
- Our environment encourages exploration and discovery as babies grow
- Music, singing and conversation are used throughout the day to promote language development and social interactions
- Group play and activities support cooperative behavior with positive reinforcement – lots of smiles, hugs and praise.
- Weather permitting; we enjoy walks in the park in our four-seat strollers. Babies love the fresh air, the motion and sights and sounds of the outdoors.
- Independent skills are encouraged at feeding time as they learn to feed themselves with finger foods and to use cups, bowls and spoons. It is messy but rewarding!
1 teacher: 3 children
We respect your very special relationship with your baby and will try to provide a routine similar to what your child experiences at home. We follow your lead in introducing new foods or activities.
The infant room offers a no-street shoe play area for crawling and exploring. The church provides several private breastfeeding spaces for moms and babies.